Rental and Vacation Property
Insurance in Canada

Rest easy knowing your rental property is protected.

Rental property insurance is critical for protecting your belongings, your income stream and for preventing you from paying out of pocket due to unexpected damage or liability fees. If you rent out your property for a period between under 28 days, or up to 6 months, you need insurance to cover the unique risks that come with short-term rentals. Whether you have a vacation property on Airbnb, VRBO, or another platform, we work with the top insurers in Canada to ensure you are receiving the best coverage for your needs.

How does your rental or vacation property benefit from Fuse Insurance?


Our industry leading expertise helps us truly understand the risks associated with your industry, giving you on-going advice and recommendations.


We’ve automated traditional quoting steps, so you receive policy documents 2 weeks sooner than industry standards.


Tailored solutions that meet the unique needs of your business, including General Liability, Commercial Property and Loss of Rental Income.


Fuse Insurance allows you to manage the policy details digitally, with updates instantly covered and confirmed.


We work with Canada’s leading specialty insurance providers, allowing us to secure competitive pricing and high-quality insurance coverage.


Fuse Insurance’s dedicated phone and email support team is here to help at any step along the way—from quotes to claims, so you can make informed decisions.

Improve your coverage with Fuse:

Find insurance coverage that's as unique as your property.